Thursday, February 7, 2008


My name is Daniel Bulls and I am currently a junior here at UMBC. I am majoring in media and communication studies and I am also a captain on the men's soccer team. I am very interested in studying culture and society and this is one of the reasons I chose to take this class. I have traveled to many places such as England, Sweden, Holland, Italy, and Belgium playing soccer before coming to UMBC, and I have also lived in Brazil and Senegal playing soccer as well. These experiences opened my eyes to the importance of education and after school I would like to continue playing soccer professionally and eventually become a teacher and would also like to coach youth soccer at a high level. I would also like to start youth soccer academies in West Africa and parts of the United States. Aside from soccer and AMST 344, I enjoy music and reading books.

No comments: